To all of our great customers:
You may have noticed that some of our prices are much higher than normal.
This is because Life Extension is enforcing a MAP - Minimum Advertised Price.
This is the price we have to advertise, but we can sell for less.
We can and will still sell to you at the low prices you have come to expect!
Just use the "make offer" button and enter the price that you normally pay!
If you don't know the price, just message and we will let you know.
Thank you - we appreciate your business!
**** NEW FROM LIFE EXTENSION! ****
SHIPS TO YOU STRAIGHT FROM LIFE EXTENSION!
BUY IT NOW AND SAVE!
Herbal Sleep PM
Promotes healthy sleep without melatonin
30 vegetarian capsules
This science-based formulation promotes healthy sleep—without melatonin. The scientifically validated ingredients in this formula target the sleep centers of the brain for a healthy, restful sleep.
Benefits at a Glance:
More facts about Herbal Sleep PM
Sleep is crucial to our overall health and well-being. But many of us experience difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep. Sleep-promoting hormone melatonin supplements are a popular choice to help get the rest you need—but some people don’t like melatonin for various reasons.
That’s why we’ve created Herbal Sleep PM. This formula combines lemon balm, honokiol and the chamomile compound apigenin to calm the mind and promote sleep—without melatonin.
Lemon balm and sleep
Lemon balm is a perennial herb in the mint family native to the Mediterranean region. It has been scientifically studied to help promote sleep and relaxation. In one study, 85% of subjects who took lemon balm extract for 15 days saw a significant improvement in healthy sleep, and the remaining 15% were much improved.
Honokiol’s impact on sleep
Honokiol is a lignan compound that has been used in Asia for centuries. Pre-clinical research shows that honokiol supports the "calming" GABA receptors in the brain to promote sleep, which also affects the way the brain perceives discomfort. Plus, pre-clinical models indicate honokiol is quickly taken up into the brain, making it an ideal ingredient to include in a formula designed to help you get your well-deserved rest.
Apigenin-standardized chamomile extract
Finally, our formula contains apigenin, a powerful botanical bioflavonoid found in chamomile. Chamomile tea is a popular choice for relaxation. Computer models as well as pre-clinical studies suggest apigenin might promote healthy sleep patterns similar to those caused by naturally-occurring neurologically active compounds in the body.
Add Herbal Sleep PM to your nighttime routine and get the rest you need tonight without feeling groggy the next day.
RETURN POLICY: If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact us IMMEDIATELY and we will make it right! We can only accept UNOPENED bottles for return or exchange.